Life | The Bucket List: 2015
I know, I know - it's a bit late for New Year's Resolutions being February and all but I couldn't help thinking about how different my life will be in just shy of a year's time. I won't be living with my flatmates, I won't be a student, I'll have gone from having three jobs to one (hopefully?). So here's some of the things I want to accomplish.
1. Graduate with a 2:1.
2. Finish learning to drive.
3. Travel to Amsterdam.
4. Get a real grown-up job.
5. Get my own place.
6. Continue (or you know, actually make) Youtube videos this year.
7. Visit London more often.
8. Finish reading Game of Thrones.
9. Develop a new fool-proof skincare routine.
10. Perfect winged eyeliner (yeah, right).
11. Eat less junk and more healthy food.
12. Focus less time on stress and more time on happiness.
13. Finish my cocktail tour of Hull with Libby.
14. Move myself out of my uni house and drive home in my car all by myself.
15. Successfully not trip over at graduation.
16. Film in public.
17. Take more photos.
18. Clear out the clutter (before 5.)
19. Buy a bookcase.
20. Stop biting my nails.
What are you going to accomplish this year?